Terms and conditions of use
This agreement governs relations between CyprusHotelsShop.com (Website), its associates, and Website visitors - those who visit this WebSite.
By using this Website you fully agree with this agreement and all its conditions listed below.
If you disagree with this agreement or any part of this agreement, you must not use this Website.
Please note that this agreement is designed to protect your rights as well as the rights of this Website owners, team, and any other person/organisation that may be directly or indirectly associated with this Website.
By using this Website you agree that you are of age 14+ y.o., and acknowledge all potential risks and responsibility of making any action on this Website.
By making any purchases through this Website you agree that you are of legal age (18+ y.o.), and acknowledge all potential risks and responsibility that may occur when making online payments, or submitting your personal information.
- CyprusHotelsShop.com is a web service that provides visitors with information about hotels, villas, and other touristic properties located in Cyprus. The information may include textual descriptions, photos, logos, reviews, comments, recommendations, room availabilities and rates.
- This Website does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products or/and services purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer published on this Website.
- All the information such as texts, photos, images, advices, instructions or any other content received through this Website is provided solely for informational purposes. Any kind of use of that information is at your own risk.
- CyprusHotelsShop.com does not directly collaborate with hotels listed on this Website.
- This Website and its team is not responsible for quality of service received from third-party partners, suppliers, hotels listed on this Website, or other businesses directly or inderectly represented on this Website.
- All advices or information provided to you in hotel reviews are provided "as-is" by those who posted the comment/review and should be independently verified for accuracy before being used or taken into consideration.
- The team of this Website is not responsible for any third-party content (texts, banners, web forms, images, videos, audios, etc.) contained on this WebSite, nor the content (such as comments or hotel reviews) published by our visitors (example: TripAdvisor.com).
- The team of this Website is not responsible for republishing of the content (texts, images, videos, audios, comments) published on this Website without the rightholder's permission.
- Our team is constantly monitoring all published content including comments.
- The team of this Website may remove with or without notice any page, information, image, photo or video if it's outdated, not accurate or does not satisfy our internal policies, rules or marketing strategies.
- The team of this Website may remove with or without any notice any comment or hotel review if it violates this agreement, violates the law, or causes legal issues of any kind.
- The team of this Website reserve all the rights for all text content such as texts, photos, images, and videos published on this website unless it was copied, provided or re-published from other sources, or published by our visitors.
- CyprusHotelsShop.com has the right to pass to authorities any information regarding your visit to this Website in case of fraud suspicions or on official request from authorities.
Rates and deals
- Visitors must acknowledge that all room rates published on this Website are provided by third-party booking suppliers "as-is", and are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are subject to change without notice due to ongoing promotional events, currency fluctuations, the increase/decrease of taxes (VAT) or of any other fees. Any such rates change will automatically affect the published rates with or without a special message displayed on Website.
- Rates displayed on CyprusHotelsShop.com are in the currency specific to visitor's location, and may be in Euro, UK pounds, US or Canadian dollars, or Russian rubles. Visitors can change the display currency.
- All promo codes (coupons) published on this Website are provided by partner suppliers, and CyprusHotelsShop.com team is not responsible for any issues related to applying these promo codes on suppliers' sites.
- All hotel bookings are handled by our partner suppliers and not by this Website. CyprusHotelsShop.com is not responsible for any bookings made on suppliers websites, even if bookings were resulted by clicking on a link published on this Website.
- CyprusHotelsShop.com does not provide information about hotel bookings made on partner websites.
- CyprusHotelsShop.com does not process any changes or cancellations in hotel bookings made on partner suppliers' websites.
- Room rates published on this Website are displayed as (as-is) they received from suppliers and may vary for visitors from countries.
- All travel vouchers and receipts will be issued by our partner suppliers and are not handled by this Website.
- Those who submit hotel reviews or any comments on this Website agree that they are of legal age (18+), and aware of all kind of legal risks that may occur as a result of the submitted comment. The person who submits a comment or hotel review acknowledges that he/she may influence organization's (e.g. hotel's) or someones reputation on a positive or negative way.
- Any comment or hotel review that contains discrimination, hate crime, pornography, swearing or if violates the law is forbidden and it will be removed from Website without cause or notice.
- Any comment or hotel review that maybe be removed from Website without cause or notice.
- This Website's team and owners do their best to provide Customers with the best quality services, as quick as possible depending on current situation and availability.
- The quality of communication with our Customers is one of our top priorities.
- We mostly use email to communicate with Customers.
- You may communicate with us by using our online contact form.
- Any questions or concerns related to this WebSite may be addressed by our team. Some requests maybe rejected due to inappropriate nature of the request.
- If Website's team cannot answer Customer's question, or address an issue with reservation, then Customer will be advised to contact a Partner third-party or hotel. In this case CyprusHotelsShop.com will provide Customer with all necessary details and information.
- Our team and Partners leave the right to use Customer's email provided in the reservation form for further communication in order to get Customer's feedback on services provided by this Website or by a third-party service supplier. We do it in order to constantly improve our service and your experience with our Website, Partners and third-party suppliers.
- Website's team leaves the right to sent promotional emails to Customer if the Customer agreed to receive those by checking or leaving checked a special checkbox on the order confirmation web page or by using a subscription form on this Website. Customers can manage their email subscriptions or/and unsubscribe from receiving promo emails at any time by using a link provided in all promo emails.
- Website visitors that subscribed for newsletter on our website through a subscription form agree that CyprusHotelsShop.com can send a reasonable amount of emails to the email specified in the form. Emails can contain different promotional information, website news, recommendations and offers. Newsletter subscribers can manage their email subscriptions or/and unsubscribe from receiving our emails at any time by using a link provided in all our emails.
Accessing the website
- Website's team may terminate your access to this Website, with or without cause or notice.
- Website's team may temporarily or permanently deny access to this Website from your IP address due to inappropriate actions made from this IP address such as posting SPAM, hacking attempts or flooding activity.
- Website's team is not responsible for any problems with Internet connectivity caused by your Internet Service Provider which may cause problems with accessing this Website.
- Given that this WebSite is hosted on web servers provided by a third-party service provider, the team of the Website is not responsible for any outages, or problems with accessing this WebSite caused by connectivity, network or server hardware problems.
Changes to This Statement
- We may occasionally update this Terms and Conditions statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the bottom of this page.
- We encourage you to periodically review this statement to stay informed about how we are protecting your and our rights. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this Statement and any updates.